This R Interpreter can be used with EpochX to allow the evolution of programs in the R programming language using either of the two built-in grammar representations (XGR and XGE). Thanks to Joe Fazzari for providing this.
|For EpochX version||Download|
|1.2+||zip | tar|
- This uses the open source Java/R bridge, JRI, which is part of the rJava package within the R ecosystem.
- The download includes one jar called rinterpreter-epochx-1.2.jar which should be on the classpath.
- The contents of the src and lib directories is packaged into the above jar.
- JRI.dll must be accessible on java library path (VM option "java.library.path")
- Local installation of R required, which will usually result in R_HOME env var being set to the install directory, otherwise it needs to be set explicitly before startup
- Full documentation of JRIEngine available here.